Reza Olangian, the dual U.S.-Iran citizen arrested in Estonia in 2012 for trying to arrange the purchase of surface-to-air missiles with an undercover DEA agent, was sentenced to 25 years in prison.
- Some alleged passport fraud and identity theft out in Yakima
- And some alleged money laundering involving Iran up in Alaska
- “Massive” money laundering and drug network busted down in San Diego
- The former Navy intelligence chief caught up in the Fat Leonard scandal was found to have accepted extravagant meals, cigars and other illicit gifts but did not party with prostitutes
- Surprise! Check-the-box compliance programs are a waste of money — but the authors’ solution of “metrics” and “analytics” does not seem like the answer …