Been a while — not sure “Roundup of White Collar News” is the catchy phrase we’re looking for after a month or so, but here we go:
- Interesting explanation of the Carter Page FISA application over at Lawfare
- The Attorney General announced the publication of the Cyber-Digital Task Force Report — Question: does anyone actually read a bureaucratic monstrosity like this?
- Good for the DOJ — firing reservists because they’re performing military duty is awful, not just illegal
- Good for the DOJ again — I can never get enough of health car fraudsters getting caught and being made to pay
- Blows my mind that we’re even having a debate as to whether a president’s conduct amounts to treason
- Very sad day for L.A. — Jonathan Gold, the man who informed me it was ok, even right, to put yellow mustard on my pastrami sandwich died today